Click the Blog title to read the full article . . . .
- Finding the Truth SpotRespecting my own boundaries allows me to be fully present. While respecting another’s boundaries allows them to be fully present. It allows us to drop our masks and our pretenses and stand arm in arm in authenticity.
- Just Be YourselfI don’t remember how old I was when I realized I didn’t have a clear sense of my own identity. I don’t know when people started telling me, “You’re trying too hard! Just be yourself.” What I do remember is the feeling of absolute frustration I felt at it all. “What do they mean, ‘trying […]
- I Am an Serial F*ck Up!“I am a serial f*ck up!.” That is what my brain is telling me right now. “I am a serial f*ck up! This time I did it big!” To be honest with you, I’m not sure how this is going to play out. The uncertainty has pushed me into the stormy waters of massive anxiety […]
- Empowered by ImperfectionThe tulips and daffodils were blooming and the weather was Willamette Valley gray and tea bag soggy. I was a toothless redhead with serious eyes, bursting with excitement. In the past six months, I had taken many bold steps into the world of the big kids. I had finally started school. – Before he left […]
- Anxiety SurfingToday I was contemplating an idea I was committing myself to bringing into existence. I had dreamed of doing something like this before. There had even been previous ideas that I had tried to bring to fruition. I had invested time and money only to have it all come to naught. Was I just setting […]
Coming July 2022!